NCHSAA State Championship 2011

• User
    astorey2
    Does anyone know what time the 2A Women's event will be? This is the same day as the 2A Women's tennis state championships. For an athlete who competed in both events last year, I'm trying to determine if the times will conflict.
  • User
    astorey2
    @ajh1228 Thank you. Looks like the NCHSAA info. has been updated and the 2A women will run in Kernersville at 11am, and 2A women's tennis championships will be at 1pm in Burlington. Last year worked much better - it was 9 or 10am in Burlington, then 3pm in Kernersville. Oh well - we'll see if we're fortunate enough to do both again this year!
  • Robert Youtz
    User
    Insider
    coachyoutz
    @astorey2
    Below is the time schedule. We made some changes and split the 3A & 4A up to help with crowd control. We also put a larger break in between sessions so the myself and the workers/volunteers can actually get a lunch.

2A & 3A coaches meeting at 9:15
    2A Men 10:00 a.m.; 2A Women 11:00 a.m.
    3A Men 10:30 a.m.; 3A Women 11:30 a.m.

1A & 4A coaches meeting at 2:15
    1A Men 3:00 p.m.; 1A Women 4:00 p.m.
    4A Men 3:30 p.m.; 4A Women 4:30 p.m.
  • Ryan Hauck
    Coach
    rhauck
    and I understand you can have 2 Alt's? Went ahead and sent the email. WHen would I change if one of my 1-7 become hurt or sick? at the Coach's Meeting.
  • User
    runnergurl22
    @JAWilkes Wait a little longer for the photos to show up on the Landshark Photography website. Just imangine how many photos they took, it's going to take a while to possibly edit and upload them all!